What is a Wish List and how will your donation be used?
Our wish list is an opportunity for you to assist the families we serve across Tampa Bay by donating a much-needed item rather than cash.
The Programs in which we use your donated items are:
- Love Bundle Program: Age-appropriate backpacks filled with toys are delivered to newly-diagnosed patients in the hospitals.
- Holiday Adopt-A-Family: Due to the stress and financial constrains associated with treatment plans, hospital admissions and clinic visits, this program is designed to help families who are struggling during the holidays.
- Financial Assistance: Gift card donations are the most frequently-requested item by families; many times it’s just to be able to get enough gas to get to and from the hospital.
- Family Connection Nights: In an effort to celebrate, several times throughout the year, prizes are given to children during Family Connection Groups. Toys/games would be prizes for activities such as carnival games, egg hunts, trivia games, etc.
- Programs: Donations can be used throughout the year during support programs for art projects, playroom toys, camp activities, etc.